Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adjust two trucks of the US Embassy did not Tsdedda customs fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adjust two trucks of the US Embassy did not Tsdedda customs fees Empty Adjust two trucks of the US Embassy did not Tsdedda customs fees

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2016, 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Adjust two trucks of the US Embassy did not Tsdedda customs fees

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

A security source said early, on Wednesday, that the security force seized two trucks carrying sealed containers, in central Baghdad.He stressed that the two trucks entered from Kuwait without paying customs fees worth 100 million Danar.oukal source in an interview with(long - Presse) that "detachments for help and checkpoints stopped two trucks carrying two containers in the Jadiriyah district, central Baghdad, to ensure the validity of cargo papers , " noting that "commander of the detachment was surprised that the drivers for private Aimlkan official papers Emark and after checking it turns out that they possess only book the itinerary and not a book subjected to customs fees." The source, who asked not to be named, said , "After the depth scrutiny it turns out that the trucks coming from Kuwait across the border Jerihan loaded with port foreign substances include according Almnafist office electronic materials and devices , and alcoholic beverages and foodstuffs , dry cleaning products, safety equipment and masks , " he said , adding " detention of drivers and trucks , accompanied by a detachment of the customs and inspection Interior Ministry police station in thesafe. " The source pointed out that "when the investigation with the drivers turned out that the two charges dated back to the US Embassy and this is what explains how I got trucks were from Basra to Jadriya without being are suspended at checkpoints and checkpoints." 
    The source pointed out that " the customs duties should be paid on these materials is estimated at 100 million Iraqi dinars , "asserting that" orders were issued not to open cargo by any party and trucks were still in custody. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:27 pm