Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Kuwait wants to enter Iraqi Investment

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwait wants to enter Iraqi Investment Empty Kuwait wants to enter Iraqi Investment

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 21 Dec 2012, 8:07 am

Kuwait want to enter the Iraqi market investment

Baghdad / follow-up of the East: - Kuwaiti Ambassador in Iraq to the insured to visit a close large economic delegation to Baghdad to strengthen relations between the two brotherly countries. He told the National Iraqi News Agency, "The Kuwaiti investor wants to enter the Iraqi market and in all sectors, particularly in the housing sector because of its pioneering experience in this area that was at the local level or at the level of foreign investment."
    He insured that "Mayaik investment in Iraq is bureaucratic and red tape that need to be addressed are real and provide facilities in order to open the Iraqi market in front of the investor in general and Kuwait in particular."
    He continued, "that the Kuwaiti investor and years ago entered into the Iraqi market, but individually and Mananajh during the coming period is the entry of investors and companies in order to contribute to the building of Iraq and to promote joint relations. "
    Kuwaiti Ambassador participates as head of his country's delegation in the meetings of the session 29 to Minister of Housing and Construction Arabs, which opened yesterday in the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.al-mashriq.net%2F
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kuwait wants to enter Iraqi Investment Empty Re: Kuwait wants to enter Iraqi Investment

Post by notazbad2000 Fri 21 Dec 2012, 9:42 am

I believe Kuwait and Iraq wants to move forward, but are being held up by the UN.

TAZ

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Kuwait wants to enter Iraqi Investment Empty Re: Kuwait wants to enter Iraqi Investment

Post by GWT54 Fri 21 Dec 2012, 9:47 am

And who is holding up the UN ?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 30 Dec 2012, 11:00 am

See and this is another example of currency value unbalance that had been mentioned so much by us, the investors as in common sense but backed up by things as this. Good article lit, I missed it till today... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 30 Dec 2012, 11:19 am

GWT54 wrote:And who is holding up the UN ?
    Not only who but what, I am going to go out on the limb and say Iraq's Constitution of a Presidential Signature is needed for all Laws created and enacted is the UN's Hold Up! I like what the Quack has proven with the constitution and that's the corner I am in at the moment. Just my supported opinion, with Tali in Germany since the last UN meeting with that stroke, nothing has ruled that out for me yet.. ;)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:08 pm

That's what backup positions are for...perhaps if he is improving, he can still use a pen...if not they need to look into the future, for Iraq...Plan B
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:23 pm

mochasmom wrote:That's what backup positions are for...perhaps if he is improving, he can still use a pen...if not they need to look into the future, for Iraq...Plan B
    But, their back up positions were Hesihmi and they want to hang him and have not much info on the next but, their Chain of command I am told doesn't work like ours in this situation.

I mean look at how their President is elected, he isn't, he is appointed...
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:24 pm

Then I guess we wait....it's always something isn't it?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 30 Dec 2012, 1:19 pm

mochasmom wrote:Then I guess we wait....it's always something isn't it?
    Click Here and have a look... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:34 pm