Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet adjusts controls recording imported vehicles completing a new fee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet adjusts controls recording imported vehicles completing a new fee Empty Cabinet adjusts controls recording imported vehicles completing a new fee

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Sep 2016, 5:51 am

[size=30]Cabinet adjusts controls recording imported vehicles completing a new fee[/size]
    08/09/2016 12:21 | Number of Views: 119
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Cabinet announced new controls fulfillment of duties of the newly imported vehicles.
    A statement by the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers today got "direction Press", a copy of "The Council of Ministers Resolution No. (237) to amend the text of the item I / 1 of the previous Cabinet decision No. 68 for the year 2016 completing the amounts of imported vehicles.
    The Council decided to meet the lump sum of $ (500) thousand dinars for each cylinder of the engine imported vehicle, regardless of its type, class registration, add him (250) thousand dinars if the four-wheel drive, and (3) million dinars whether armored.
    He said the decision to meet pay a lump of two million dinars for the vehicle saloon (7) passengers and above, and (500) thousand dinars if the vehicle is imported and registered in the other registration categories (construction, Specialized, Cycling), also met wages lump sum of $ (500) thousand dinars if the vehicle is made of the General Company for the automotive industry, in addition to discount 40% of the amount calculated for class cars pregnancy.
    The decision cancels all previous resolutions that are contrary to the provisions of this resolution with the exception of imported vehicles for the disabled and imported for the use of police and military operations, and agricultural vehicles.

The statement noted "the decision stated that the decision applies to vehicles that entered before its release date on the sixth of September this has not been determine how the interview vehicle, to be recorded in theprovince of irregular province after paying the registration fee , which stated above, reduce the proportion of the amount 15% for each year starting from the date of manufacture. the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:46 pm