Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr urges citizens to update the electoral records

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr urges citizens to update the electoral records Empty Sadr urges citizens to update the electoral records

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Sep 2016, 7:58 am

Sadr urges citizens to update the electoral records

Since 09.17.2016 at 12:14 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad balances News
    He urged the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, Saturday, citizens updated electoral records in preparation for the legislative elections and the provincial elections in Iraq.
    Sadr said in response to a question about the referendum and him by one of his followers on the updating of the electoral register, and received / balances News / copy of it, he was "in any case should be updated electoral register, it decided to go into the elections, this is only an introduction to update the record of electoral data." .
    He added that "if we decided not to go into the election it also requires updated electoral register," persisting "you did not share that occurred elections will affect the total number who will run in the elections," .anthy 29 / A 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:28 am