Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture intends to develop a draft law obliging the government to develop programs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture intends to develop a draft law obliging the government to develop programs Empty Parliamentary Agriculture intends to develop a draft law obliging the government to develop programs

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Agriculture intends to develop a draft law obliging the government to develop programs to revive the marshes

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Announced that the Committee on Agriculture, water and marsh in the House of Representatives on Saturday its intention to draft a law obliging the government to develop programs to improve the marshes, while confirming that the government "does not have any plan in this direction." 
    He said the Committee on Agriculture, water and marshes member Mohammed Alziod in an interview with(long - Presse ), " the inclusion of the marshes World heritage Site is a great achievement and will work to create international pressure on Turkey to increase water releases , but the government no longer plan for theadvancement marshes." 
    he added Chihod that "the Committee on Agriculture, water and marshes in the process of developing aprogram is put in the form of law to a vote by the House of Representatives the government pays to upgrade the marshes through specific programs. " The United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization(UNESCO) approved, on Sunday (July 17, 2016), to include the marshes and areas of archaeological where, to the World Heritage list after the vote of all members Palmuaqh.ubmojb UNESCO decision, the marshes and the archaeological sites that have been included on the list World Heritage is Ur and Eridu and Hammar and Hovaiza Central and marshes in Dhi Qar, Maysan, the Warka in Al Muthanna, and Hur eastern ass in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:51 am