Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education decided to postpone the exam tomorrow to Monday on the occasion of the Islamic New Year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education decided to postpone the exam tomorrow to Monday on the occasion of the Islamic New Year Empty Education decided to postpone the exam tomorrow to Monday on the occasion of the Islamic New Year

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:49 am

[ltr]Education decided to postpone the exam tomorrow to Monday on the occasion of the Islamic New Year[/ltr]

Since 10/01/2016 20:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Education decided Saturday to postpone the exam, which was scheduled to take place on Sunday, the day after tomorrow to Monday, attributed the reason for it to disrupt the official working on the occasion of the new Hijri year, called upon the students to adhere to the official Baltoukitat.[/ltr]

[ltr]The ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it ,, it was "announced" the postponement of exams that were scheduled to take place on Sunday to the next day, "indicating that" the delay comes in line with our people, New Year celebrations AH, and make way opportunity for our students to invest and more time to prepare for the exam. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And it called on the ministry to the students' commitment to the official Baltoukitat and prevent wasting this opportunity to catch up. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Saturday, the disruption of the official working hours on Sunday on the occasion of the Islamic New Year, as Wednesday decided to consider next week a public holiday on the occasion of the tenth of Mahram.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:44 pm