Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Photos: “ISIS under Feet” new popular initiative to offend the group

jedi17
    jedi17

Photos: “ISIS under Feet” new popular initiative to offend the group Empty Photos: “ISIS under Feet” new popular initiative to offend the group

Post by jedi17 Sat 12 Nov 2016, 2:02 pm

Photos: “ISIS under Feet” new popular initiative to offend the group

(IraqiNews.com) Diyala – The local council of Jadidat al-Shat area in Diyala province announced launching a popular initiative to write the word ‘Daesh’ the Arabic acronym for the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria group (ISIS) on a main road linking between Baqubah and the capital, Baghdad.
    Head of Jadid al-Shat area, Abbas Kadim al-Mamouri, said in a press statement, “The residents of Jadid al-Shat area launched a popular initiative to write the name of the terrorist group on the 7-km main road linking between Baqubah and Baghdad, in order to be stepped on by the citizens.”
    “The initiative, titled ‘Imam Hussein in front of me, and ISIS under my feet’, was launched to ensure the strength and will of residents against the extremist group,” Mamouri added.

Many areas in Diyala province witnessed the rise of popular initiatives to condemn the crimes of the Islamic State extremist group, and unify efforts to fight its ideology.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:18 pm