Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British Foreign Minister: Iraq out of Chapter VII represents a real turning point in returning to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Foreign Minister: Iraq out of Chapter VII represents a real turning point in returning to it Empty British Foreign Minister: Iraq out of Chapter VII represents a real turning point in returning to it

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2013, 6:50 am

British Foreign Minister: Iraq out of Chapter VII represents a real turning point in returning to its natural place among the international community

29-06-2013 01:00 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Said British Foreign Secretary William Hague said the decision to exit Iraq from Chapter VII represents a real milestone in Iraq's return to its natural place among the international community.

Haig said in a statement from the British Ministry of Foreign Affairs and received the Agency (news) copy of it: that the United Kingdom was keen to support this decision dramatically and worked closely with other members of the Security Council to ensure its release.

: Expressed happiness that the UN Security Council has today completed the obligations of Iraq under Chapter VII of the search for missing Kuwaiti property and the remains of missing these obligations were imposed on Iraq after its invasion of Kuwait in 1990-1991.

He continued: Iraq made a real effort to meet these obligations and provide compensation and reassurance of Kuwait has met all the requirements to maintain the border between the two countries and continue to make serious attempts to find the remains of missing Kuwaiti property and missing persons.

He welcomed: substantial support and flexibility exhibited by Kuwait to end these commitments together, pointing out that this indicates a degree of enthusiasm and confidence already existing between the two countries which I hope will continue in development for the benefit of the two countries, which helps to stimulate similar developments in Iraq's relations with other countries in the region.

He pointed out: The United Nations has also played an important role in overseeing and encouraging progress on these issues and I am particularly grateful for all their efforts. / Finished / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:39 am