Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra oblige Italian oil company with 15 projects and determine the period of time to accomplish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra oblige Italian oil company with 15 projects and determine the period of time to accomplish Empty Basra oblige Italian oil company with 15 projects and determine the period of time to accomplish

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2016, 1:36 am

[ltr]Basra oblige Italian oil company with 15 projects and determine the period of time to accomplish[/ltr]

Since 01.12.2016 at 09:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I pointed to the oil and gas committee in the Basra Governorate Council, Thursday, reluctance in social benefits for 2016 and projects implemented by the company "Eni" Italian operator of Zubair oil field, noting that it is the company committed to the implementation of 15 projects.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said President Ali Shaddad Knight in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the Italian company balked at the referral and implementation of social projects that have been steering by the local government."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Knight, that "for the oil and gas committee adopted solve a lot of obstacles facing the company's business and Olzimtha need to start working with 15 projects in the period of time of not more than thirty days."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the Italian company has pledged to refer the project during the agreed period of time to be implemented through a local reputable firms."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the Chairman of the Committee, that "for the oil and gas committee called on the Commission to run Zubair to provide a detailed inventory amounts of social benefits for the past years as the cumulative amounts can be used to establish future projects" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 3:31 pm