Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2017 budget achieved revenues of 7.5% of the non-oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

2017 budget achieved revenues of 7.5% of the non-oil Empty 2017 budget achieved revenues of 7.5% of the non-oil

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2016, 3:11 am

[size=30]2017 budget achieved revenues of 7.5% of the non-oil[/size]
    06/12/2016 09:17 | Number of Views: 139
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

Adviser to Prime Minister revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Tuesday, for achieving the 2017 budget revenues by 7.5% of non-oil, stressing the continued success of financial development followed by the government plan.

Saleh said, "The amount of the budget in the next year, not easy at all in addition to an unprecedented in previous governments, a growing non-oil revenues in the budget, which amounted to 7.5% of the total budget, or about 10 trillion dinars."

He added that "the government will seek to increase the percentage gradually, especially after obtaining the sums collection of electrical energy where it costs to produce electricity about 12 trillion dinars, while the government's trillion aggregated and a quarter trillion only Kjbaah," stressing that "the removal of abuses and improve transmission lines and obtaining funds collection will prevent the waste of 40% of the network. "

Saleh pointed to "those steps and actions are in the public interest where the lead to growing economic resources and government support additional amounts contribute to the economic development process of the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:56 am