Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil D accomplish a new pipeline to transport crude from the FAO export ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil D accomplish a new pipeline to transport crude from the FAO export ports Empty Oil D accomplish a new pipeline to transport crude from the FAO export ports

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2017, 6:01 am

Oil D accomplish a new pipeline to transport crude from the FAO export ports

Tuesday February 7, 2017 14:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    News / Baghdad 
    The Oil Ministry announced on Tuesday, on the completion of laying a new pipeline to transport crude oil from the FAO to the southern export ports, noting that the tube packing operations will not affect Iraqi oil exports abroad.
    He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received Alsumaria News, "The Southern Oil Company and art projects and other chock bodies completed project pipeline transportation of crude oil from the port of Faw to export platform floating ps1 on the Arabian Gulf," he said, adding that "the tube that eluting 48 knots will enhance the smooth flow of oil exports through export ports. "

Jihad said that "technical and engineering staff by linking the floating port to be operational in the next few days," noting that "the tube connecting stops and you might get the process will not affect Iraqi oil exports abroad."
    The Southern Oil Company announced on Tuesday (February 7, 2017), that the oil export system will be halted for 24 hours from midnight for the purpose of connecting a new tube port of Basra's oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:24 am