Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arizona Coyotes

jedi17
    jedi17

Arizona Coyotes Empty Arizona Coyotes

Post by jedi17 Wed 08 Feb 2017, 6:54 pm

The Greatest Thing to Ever Happen (Parental Discretion Advised) 
    February 8, 2017, 12:45 PM ET [15 Comments]
    James Tanner
    Arizona Coyotes Pho Arizona Coyotes Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    The Coyotes don't play until Thursday, against Montreal, and they haven't played since they defeated the Sharks 3-2 on Saturday.  

The Coyotes are pretty much done for the season - they have no chance of making the playoffs and a very small chance of failing enough to end up finishing behind the Avalanche.  

While we wait for the team start making trades, I thought I'd share this absolutely great video from the game.  

It occurred when Ryan White scored a goal. The background is that it was team Dad day, and all the player's dads were in attendance. 

So White scores a goal, then his dad rips off his jersey, holds it out to the fans and flips everyone off. 

It was like watching a dove cry. Truly one of the most beautiful NHL moments of all time. 

I couldn't find it on youtube, so you'll have to actually click the link, but it's totally worth it. 

Ryan White's Dad

I hope you love this as much as I do. If middle fingers offend you, please don't click it. Also, try to relax. 

Enjoy

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:30 am