Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US authorities have arrested hundreds of migrants to apply Trump decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US authorities have arrested hundreds of migrants to apply Trump decision Empty US authorities have arrested hundreds of migrants to apply Trump decision

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2017, 4:14 am

[size=36][size=33]US authorities have arrested hundreds of migrants to apply Trump decision[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 64[ltr]  02/12/2017[/ltr]
    US authorities have arrested hundreds of migrants to apply Trump decision 589fe4c9ebd36

Federal immigration officials arrested in the United States hundreds of immigrants undocumented in four states , at least last week. 
    The reports sparked campaigns on immigration last week concern among advocates of immigration and the families of immigrants came in the wake of the Executive Order issued by President Donald Trump ban on refugees and migrants from seven Muslim. This is suspended at the present time. 
    Said Ali Noureddine Executive Director of the National Forum on Migration in a statement that " the fear of the chase through the homes of immigrants and Americans born in the United States and who love the immigrant as friends and clear. 
    " News raids in immigrant areas of serious concern. " 
    Said David Marin , director of law enforcement in the office procedures US immigration and customs administration in Los Angeles that the law enforcement operations took place in Atlanta and New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and surrounding areas. 
    did not publish administration the total number of detainees. said Brian Cox , a spokesman for the Atlanta office , which covers three states that 200 people had been arrested. 
    he described Marin process by five continued days as a procedure to enforce the law. 
    he said in a conference call with reporters that such moves routinely pointing out that the campaign took place last summer in Los Angeles during the previous President Barack Obama 's administration. 

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:28 pm