Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar Council stresses the need for local levies to fill the lack of balance in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar Council stresses the need for local levies to fill the lack of balance in the province Empty Dhi Qar Council stresses the need for local levies to fill the lack of balance in the province

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 3:00 am

[size=30]Dhi Qar Council stresses the need for local levies to fill the lack of balance in the province[/size]
    15/02/2017 11:24 | Number of Views: 4
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Member of the Board stressed the province of Dhi Qar Rajah Disqualified slave Wednesday on the need to support the local development fund to address the lack of services in the province, especially in city centers.
    Bonded In an interview with "direction Press," he said the Development Fund "is not a complete substitute for the lack of budget and give the powers of executive power in the local government by the service ministries that have imports such as municipalities and water in the implementation of some projects."
    He said slave that "local development support and access to local levies and the opening of a special account to maintain fund is one of the solutions," noting "the continued rise of oil prices at the end of the year will help the province to get a large sum of money or budget late bit to repay some of the debt of the province and give contractors 40 % of the amounts required to maintain. "
    It is said that a number of officials involved and warned of worsening of service and economic situation in Dhi Qar province, against the backdrop of the current financial crisis and the lack of access to maintain the allocations of the general budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:10 pm