Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade continues to produce local rice to supplement the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade continues to produce local rice to supplement the ration card Empty Trade continues to produce local rice to supplement the ration card

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2017, 1:51 am

[ltr]Trade continues to produce local rice to supplement the ration card[/ltr]

Since 15/02/2017 22:23 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Company for Grain Trade announced in the Commerce Department to continue its branch in Hilla, local produce jasmine rice for the ration card support.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed by the company's general manager Engineer Haitham beautiful Khali He explained that the staffs working in quern Hilla manufactured rice marketer quantity of 800 tonnes as well as rice, transformer manufacturing of the company's branch in Najaf, the amount of 5000 tons and manufacture of approximately 1,000 tons of domestic rice and distributed to dealers for the purpose of despatched within ration for the month of January last vocabulary.[/ltr]
    [ltr]On the other hand the difference regulators continue tours of inspection locations and subsidiaries in all the company to follow up on the work of the administrative and accounting and technical units at the sites and follow-up processing mills and check inventory of all documents for the purpose of diagnosing the defect and avoided in addition to performance evaluation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:12 am