Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qassab: Ministry of Communications contracts are also subject to the approval of the National Intell

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qassab: Ministry of Communications contracts are also subject to the approval of the National Intell Empty Qassab: Ministry of Communications contracts are also subject to the approval of the National Intell

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 3:17 am

Qassab: Ministry of Communications contracts are also subject to the approval of the National Intelligence and Security Service

18/03/2017 10:03 | Number of Views: 51 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Qassab: Ministry of Communications contracts are also subject to the approval of the National Intelligence and Security Service
    Direction Press / special
    Engineer Ali Al-Kassab, Director General of International Network Services Inc. for information that the Ministry of Communications contracts are through the approval of the National Security Apparatus Iraqi companies and whether Arab or foreign company is up through the approval of the intelligence service.
    Qassab In an interview with "direction" that "security agencies are determined by the ownership of the companies and approved," he added noting that "for the project is a national and strategic project has significant benefits for the country."
    He explained that "Nowruz project has had a significant range of interest and change the map of the Internet in the world through Amrarh in Iraqi territory."
    He was surprised by "one of the satellite channels which claimed that during the fifteen years the age of the optical cable will end" and urged "the evidence and the evidence on this claim because this topic completely untrue."
    And between that "the age of cable photosynthesis to not depend on the number of years a final but depends on the number of interruptions," noting that "every four kilometers of our small store underground between the piece and the other, and this piece if you happened by cutting several times the lifespan of the cable ends and replaced."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 9:59 am