Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Communications: Raise all the names of the Ministry's contracts to the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Communications: Raise all the names of the Ministry's contracts to the Prime Minister Empty Minister of Communications: Raise all the names of the Ministry's contracts to the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:06 am

[rtl]Minister of Communications: Raise all the names of the Ministry's contracts to the Prime Minister[/rtl]

[rtl][size=14] November 21, 2018 - 9:22 Number of readings: 231   [/rtl]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Baghdad: Sumer News [/rtl]
    [rtl]Minister of Communications Naim Thajil al-Rubaie announced on Wednesday the lifting of all the names of employees as a "contract" in the ministry to the prime minister, while stressing the ministry's efforts to fix all contracts. 
    Minister of Communications Na'im Thajil welcomed the number of citizens and employees of the ministry and listened to their complaints and requests, Make quick decisions to overcome them and remove the injustice from them. " 
    The statement said that "most of the requests were about the assignment of retirement and the installation of contracts workers."
    Al-Rubaie confirmed that "all the names of the workers' contracts will be submitted to the prime minister based on the directives of the prime minister, which will be a trade-off for the families of the martyrs, years of service and exceptional humanitarian conditions." He pledged " .anthy 29/6 n[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 11:33 am