Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: no legal or constitutional text with sit-ins and subject to approval by Abbadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: no legal or constitutional text with sit-ins and subject to approval by Abbadi Empty Expert: no legal or constitutional text with sit-ins and subject to approval by Abbadi

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 8:42 am

Expert: no legal or constitutional text with sit-ins and subject to approval by Abbadi

2016/03/13 

Information/Baghdad/...

Legal expert Tariq Harb, Sunday, in the absence of any constitutional or legal provision on the establishment of the sit-ins, noting that the establishment of the sit-ins was subject to approval of the Prime Minister as the Supreme authority in the country.

He said the war/information/, that "the current Iraqi Constitution and law on rallies and demonstrations No. 115 of 1960 in force until now, law No. 19 of 2004 which ensured the right to demonstrate and the statement of opinion did not address all the sit-ins at all", stressing "no legal or constitutional text on the sit-ins.

War, he said, that "the establishment of this dialogue his sit-ins were subject to the approval of the Prime Minister as his supreme authority under article 78 of the Constitution."

Referred to in article thirty-eighth and thirty-ninth article of the Iraqi Constitution in force were enshrined the right to demonstrate and protest peacefully. Finished/25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:58 pm