Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi fatwa forbids interference Americans Syrian affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi fatwa forbids interference Americans Syrian affairs Empty Iraqi fatwa forbids interference Americans Syrian affairs

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:05 am

Iraqi fatwa forbids interference Americans Syrian affairs

BAGHDAD - Agencies

House spokesman warned Iraqi Mufti Sheikh Amer al-Bayati, of the United States to intervene in the Syrian issue.

Al-Bayati said in an exclusive interview with the agency (IRNA) Iran 'warn the US government's most cautious of intervention in the Syrian case because the Syrian issue includes all Muslim countries, especially the Arab nation. "

"The Americans Aaoton to intervene in favor of the Syrian people to come Aknhm to intervene in favor of the people of Israel and by Israel, which is the poster child for America, as he put it."

The spokesman of the House of the Iraqi fatwa that 'this work exposed his goals before they do, scientists are sharia ordered to go all the pens and all the energies and all fatwas regarding this matter, and we deny forbidden categorically help the Americans to intervene Syrian affairs, deny them a great sanctity of the sacred as interference in other Muslim countries. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:07 pm