Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oman: No representation of Israeli Arab Summit and Syria's seat vacant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oman: No representation of Israeli Arab Summit and Syria's seat vacant Empty Oman: No representation of Israeli Arab Summit and Syria's seat vacant

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:51 am

Oman: No representation of Israeli Arab Summit and Syria's seat vacant

24/03/2017

Direction Press / Agencies
    The Jordanian government denied on Thursday, and the presence of Israeli representation in the Arab League summit, which is being held in the capital Amman late this month, while confirming the continued presence of Syria's seat, but it will remain vacant.
    Said Mohammed Momani, a spokesman for the Jordanian government spokesman, told a news conference after the Arab preparatory meeting for the Arab summit, "The rumors about Israeli representation at the Arab summit unfounded" .
    In response to a question about the existence of contacts to restore Syria to take its seat at the Arab League, he stressed that "Syria's seat and flag exist but this seat will remain vacant until the political process to succeed" .
    In November 2011, the Arab foreign ministers to pay was taken from Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries Kedia decision to freeze Syria's membership in the Arab League.
    He explained that the Arab summit hosted by Jordan at the level of leaders and leaders on March 29 / March this is not only political, but its economic and social dimensions.
    He pointed out that it is being considered a draft resolution on the summit's agenda, it regards the situation of refugees and displaced persons.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156614.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:47 pm