Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Crisis in Iraq is security more than political

chouchou
    chouchou

MP: Crisis in Iraq is security more than political  Empty MP: Crisis in Iraq is security more than political

Post by chouchou Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the citizen bloc, Faleh al-Sari considered the crisis experienced by the country as security crisis more than political.

He explained in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "in spite of the political crisis that Iraq has plagued, but the real crisis the Iraqis are suffered is security crisis, noting that the security reality needs fast changings."

He asked "to replace security leaders by efficient ones mainly rely on intelligence and conducting proactive operations to hunt down the armed groups."

He explained that "the relationship between the three presidencies is okay after the meeting, which was called by the head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, which led to a state of understanding and rapprochement among them."

The leader figure in the State of Law coalition, the MP Ali al-Allaq announced that the National Alliance formed a special committee to negotiate with other political blocs to discuss the possibility of convening a national meeting as soon as possible. "

Baghdad and other provinces had witnessed, during the past few days, a series of bombings, by car bombs and improvised explosive devices, which killed and wounded hundreds. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:38 am