Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maki Awad: I will file a lawsuit against al-Mutlaq for stealing a trillion dinars for the displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maki Awad: I will file a lawsuit against al-Mutlaq for stealing a trillion dinars for the displaced Empty Maki Awad: I will file a lawsuit against al-Mutlaq for stealing a trillion dinars for the displaced

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 2:29 am

Maki Awad: I will file a lawsuit against al-Mutlaq for stealing a trillion dinars for the displaced

BAGHDAD - April 5, 2010: Activists on social networking sites are shown a video showing Iraqi artist Makki Awad, promising to sue the deputy prime minister, Saleh al-Mutlaq. Proof of this case from the same house of Mutlaq.
    Awad shows in the video during a meeting between him and the lawyer of former president Khalil al-Dulaimi, who says that "the displaced in Iraq allocated to them a trillion dinars received by the name of Saleh al-Mutlaq and I used to call it (to you) and I will raise seven hundred calls," adding, "I will file a lawsuit against Saleh al-Mutlaq about the trillion displaced people. I know how I got where Wayne was paid and where I went. I have witnesses from the same house on this subject."
    "If anyone fears the benefit of al-Mutlaq or who is wrapped up in understanding, I do not buy it for three dirhams," Awad said. "Whoever steals the money of the displaced is not a man, not a man." AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:15 pm