Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq discuss with the American ambassador to help the displaced and a file cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mutlaq discuss with the American ambassador to help the displaced and a file cabinet Empty Mutlaq discuss with the American ambassador to help the displaced and a file cabinet

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Aug 2014, 6:33 am

Mutlaq discuss with the American ambassador to help the displaced and a file cabinet

20-08-2014 01:53 PM
    Baghdad (news) .. Search Saleh al-Mutlaq, the deputy prime minister president of a coalition of Arab, with Robert Stephen Beecroft US Ambassador accredited to Iraq, the latest developments in both the political and the security of Iraq and the steps of forming the government anticipated. said in a statement to the Office of Mutlaq received by the Agency (news): The 'Mutlaq focused during the meeting on military developments witnessed by the number of Iraqi provinces and the importance of the concerted efforts of regional, American and internationalism, to save hundreds of thousands of Iraqi families facing the blockade, hunger and death in the light of the movements of terrorist groups obscurantism and the dangers of the constant bombardment of residential areas, in addition to the displacement of many for their cities to other provinces and the accompanying fallout in the files of shelter, health, environment and education. " stressed Al-Mutlaq during the meeting, according to a statement 'to work to activate the file genuine national reconciliation and to respond to the demands of the provinces that I rely on and pretended to try to isolate terrorist groups and documenting national unity between the sons of one people '. statement pointed out that the 'al-Mutlaq discussed with a delegation of the American Embassy importance of expediting the formation of the current government and to be a government of technocrats and representative of all Iraqi people what calls to leave the differences and personal interests and racing positions aside and think about the interests of the people and the country'. part of new American ambassador 'Washington's position support for the unity of Iraq, land and people and strive to hit the strongholds of terrorism in Iraq ', alluding to the' need to settle internal differences as quickly as possible and to provide a government that represents all the Iraqi people '.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:46 pm