Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The employee's salaryfor Eid Aasafh this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The employee's salaryfor Eid Aasafh this year  Empty The employee's salaryfor Eid Aasafh this year

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:18 am

The employee's salaryfor Eid Aasafh this year

2013-08-05 JD / Abbas Al traveler / .. It seems that thegovernment employee Weimarhim a month without suffering or without disturbance in his modest budget, and San unchanged evokes poetic beta Mutanabbi says: holiday anyway promised my holiday .. Including past or something you renew, it is rising prices in each season to the suffering of the start-school, and last but not another was theenormous rise in food prices, which stretched salary, and forced some employees to borrow or work overtime to provide thenecessary supplies for the month of Ramadan.

Offering salary date for Eid this year will cause disruption of the budget as well, where spending with out most of the salary for with thebeginning of next month, as well as theallocation of large share of thesalary of government to purchase supplies feast and clothing will return the budget to zero and may cause a deficit sharply. Prices rise very significantly in theholidays and occasions by traders in Iraq, taking advantage of the weakness of government oversight and its absence on the Iraqi market, without a decline after the festive seasons or events and schools.

Jamal Abdul-Jabbar, "56-year-old" has four children, his salary for Yblgh half month asked the agency "JD" on how to address theissue of offering salary on thefeast, he said: I am for me, I use other ports, such as resorting to Maanda of stocks Mali, where I practice pursuant impractical basic to provide what you need my family, and if I had Vaqom to borrow from the Departments of to stroll things.

He adds beauty who works in theprivate sector: that there is bad in any case, when you put the feast
    اوزاره show things into account but not top of mind Once a new guest outside accounts and once other things, and can not put a ceiling on financial expenses for thefeast.
    There are in Iraq, "4 million government employees between the permanent staffing and contracting with the government," except those who work daily wages in various departments of thestate.

Some economists acknowledge that theeconomic problems of the Iraqi Special layer of staff is to find a thriving free-market alternative government employee finds a substitute for government salary or complement it. Economists and they add that there are some success in this area, where the percentage of new businesses registrations for small projects is limited to about 14%, but progress is slow.

If we calculated the salary of government employee average who has four children, we find that his salary not to exceed the 300 thousand dinars, and not commensurate this figure with thehigh prices, as the price Albantlon congenital ever origin Turkish 18 23 thousand Iraqi dinars, the price Alibda / Altshirt congenital also 20 25 thousand, even if we know that theprice of Suit Girls originating in China 30 thousand Iraqi dinars, while the prices of shoes shall be congenital 35 thousand dinars for shoes "Filat" youth, but for my daughters have ranged from 15 to 20 thousand dinars, according to these prices and Supplies Astthae parents, thegovernment one-third of the salary goes to these important needs in the feast.

Noteworthy that the Iraqi government has not decided so far bonuses to employees, but included enrolled in social care only, and hopes young state employees and retirees that the government this year, regardless bonuses taking into account the higher prices and lower most of the salaries for daily needs for themselves and their families.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:46 pm