Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Inflation and neglect deepened Iraq's poor surgeon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Inflation and neglect deepened Iraq's poor surgeon Empty Iraq Inflation and neglect deepened Iraq's poor surgeon

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2013, 7:22 pm

Iraq Inflation and neglect deepened Iraq's poor surgeon

An Iraqi woman selling vegetables in a market in Baghdad

05-08-13

The poor suffer in Iraq difficult living conditions, associated with the absence of job opportunities on the one hand, and economic inflation, on the other hand, according to observers. Life and suffering and striving for livelihood, is common among large numbers of Iraqis living under poverty. A number of these distress call via "Radio Sawa" to those responsible for providing job opportunities for their children and pay attention to the difficult living conditions. "My daughters graduates of universities and without appointment. They need money to cover their spents, I am unable to provide the needed money, I don't have a House and a job and no source of livelihood, what? "says one of the women. Citizens demanded the Government provide housing and livelihoods of vulnerable gives them a decent life and their children a better future. Expert in the field of Economics, Soraya khazraji, criticized the Government's economic policies and that didn't work, she said, solving the problems of unemployment and inflation. Khazraji said that "Central Bank of Iraq started since 2009 in the deflationary policies change to expansive monetary policies, aimed at reducing unemployment, the unemployment rate reached levels can no longer be tolerated." Official statistics released by the Ministry of labour and Social Affairs indicates that unemployment, in 2013, to 20 percent, despite the launch of the Government's plan for 2010, which aims to reduce poverty and reduce unemployment and improve the standard of education, housing and social protection of disadvantaged classes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:53 pm