Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Inflation and economic neglect deepen the wounds of the poor in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Inflation and economic neglect deepen the wounds of the poor in Iraq Empty Inflation and economic neglect deepen the wounds of the poor in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2013, 4:05 am

Inflation and economic neglect deepen the wounds of the poor in Iraq

Published on Wednesday, 07 August / August 2013 08:01

Sawa

The poor suffer in Iraq in difficult conditions, linked to the lack of employment opportunities on the one hand, the economic and inflation on the other hand, according to observers.
    Worries of life and suffering and the pursuit of livelihood, are the common denominators between the large numbers of Iraqis living in poverty.
    A number of these distress call via "Radio Sawa" for those responsible to provide jobs for their children and pay attention to their difficult living conditions.
    "Girlie graduates universities did not receive the appointment. Women in need of money to cover Massarifan, and I am I can not provide what they need money, I do not have a home nor work, nor a source of livelihood, what to do?" Says one of the ladies.
    Citizens demanded the government to provide housing and livelihoods for the faint of the case gives them a decent life and their children a better future.
    Expert in the field of economy, Khazraji chandelier, criticized the economic policies pursued by the government and that did not work, she said, to solve the problems of unemployment and inflation.
    Khazraji said that "the Iraqi Central Bank since 2009 began to change the deflationary policies to expansionary monetary policies, the goal of which is to reduce unemployment, because unemployment rates reached levels can no longer be tolerated."
    Official statistics released by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs indicate that the unemployment rate, reached in 2013, to 20 percent, despite the launch of the government plan since 2010, aims to reduce poverty, reduce unemployment and improve the standard of education, housing and social protection of the layers disadvantaged.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:49 pm