Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary investment: trade between Iraq and the Gulf states do not rise to the level required

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary investment: trade between Iraq and the Gulf states do not rise to the level required Empty Parliamentary investment: trade between Iraq and the Gulf states do not rise to the level required

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:17 am

Parliamentary investment: trade between Iraq and the Gulf states do not rise to the level required

Ali - 08.08.2013 - 10:19 p

A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Amer winner that the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and the Gulf states do not rise to the level of ambition that we had hoped.

The winner said in a press statement on Thursday that "the level of trade cooperation with the Gulf countries poor and not rise to the level to which we aspire," calling to "expand the size of the investment with the Gulf countries because the ties that bind Iraq, the Gulf states and national historic."

Observers of the Iraqi economic affair that the deterioration of the security situation in Iraq has led to the reluctance of a lot of foreign companies and the Gulf of investment inside Iraq, in addition to the instability of the Iraqi market for securities.

The winner said that "investment between Iraq and the Gulf states without a center and should be the competent authorities working to expand investment Iraqi Gulf for the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq, which suffered greatly under the successive crises that pass it in all aspects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:04 am