Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Email life-saving health minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Email life-saving health minister Empty Email life-saving health minister

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 1:38 am

Email life-saving health minister

 Baghdad / term

It revealed the Ministry of Health, yesterday, Wednesday, a plan to assassinate Zertha by a hand grenade was leaked to the ministry 's headquarters, confirmed thwarted the attempt before it is implemented. A statement from the Ministry of Health, received (range) a copy of it, that "information reached a message via e - mail to the Ministry of Health yesterday , stating the existence of an offensive grenade was introduced to the ministry by ministry employees were concealed in the secondary ceiling of the chapel / second floor in preparation for the use of the assassination the minister as it entered the main door of the Protocol. "
    The ministry statement said , "Based on the electronic message was contacted by the parties competent security searched the ministry and find what the message mentioned in one of the secondary ceilings of the chapel mentioned were processed by the competent bodies." The ministry thanked the security forces for rapid cooperation ", stressing" control of the situation completely. "The statement said that" an ongoing investigation to get to the body responsible for the security breach and planners of the process that has been thwarted by the good people of the sons of Iraq , who delivered the information about this process before implementation. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:33 pm