Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra is considering a proposal to reduce the 50% of the wages of the collection of energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra is considering a proposal to reduce the 50% of the wages of the collection of energy Empty Basra is considering a proposal to reduce the 50% of the wages of the collection of energy

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 2:54 am

Basra is considering a proposal to reduce the 50% of the wages of the collection of energy

Chairman of the Basra Governorate Council morning Albzona announced that the provincial council is currently considering a proposal to a reduction of 50% of the wages of the collection of energy and move local decisions that the visual citizen to rationalize consumption by 25%.

He said Albzona 'said the council had previously discussed with the federal government on a project to collect wages energy and demanded the recent reduction in the proportion of 50% of the wages of energy consumption and make an approach to pricing in 2015 for the next four months, indicating that the lack of response by the Federal Government Council is forced to take alternative steps in an attempt to pressure them to avoid the implementation of the collection of energy investment decision according to the new rates before the consequences of the citizen 's debt in favor of the Ministry of Electricity according to the new pricing.

He Albzona that those steps are required to reduce 50% of the wages of the collection of energy and move local decisions that the visual citizen to rationalize consumption by 25%, noting that the Council is studying the proposal, calling on the citizens of Basra to start Rationalization starting on Saturday by 25% of consumption ensures that the Council give the province 24 hours a day with obliging electricity departments to levy fees energy after reduced by 50%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:12 am