Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Breaking News… First squadron of Salahuddin base arrives to Nasiriyah

chouchou
    chouchou

Breaking News… First squadron of Salahuddin base arrives to Nasiriyah Empty Breaking News… First squadron of Salahuddin base arrives to Nasiriyah

Post by chouchou Mon 26 Aug 2013, 3:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A military source revealed on Monday, the arrival of the first training squadron to Imam Ali base in Dhi -Qar province coming from Salahuddin province.

“Imam Ali base in Dhi- Qar province witnessed the arrival of the first training aircraft squadron present in College of Aviation in Tikrit military base,” the source who requested anonymity told “Shafaq News”.

“The rest of the aircraft will arrive later and that the process of transferring the aircrafts to Dhi -Qar province came on the background of receiving intelligence information indicating al-Qaeda’s plan to attack the College of Aviation and seize the aircrafts,” the source added.

An official military source revealed, last Saturday that the Ministry of Defense decided to transfer Aviation College from Salahuddin province yo Dhi -Qar as part of precautionary security measures

Salahuddin province is witnessing a security escalation since more than two months ago represented by car bombs and roadside bomb attacks on military sites and security checkpoints.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:12 pm