Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces rise in the quantities exported for the month of May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces rise in the quantities exported for the month of May Empty Oil announces rise in the quantities exported for the month of May

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2017, 6:04 am

Oil announces rise in the quantities exported for the month of May

Thursday June 1, 2017 13:28

Oil Ministry announced on Thursday, rising exports and revenues generated for the month of May rate, noting that the daily average of exports amounted to 3.262 million barrels.

He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of that "exports and revenues generated for the month of May the rate rose compared to last April, according to preliminary statistics released by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO)."

Jihad said that " the amount of exports of crude oil amounted to more than 101 134 586 barrels, revenues amounted to more than 4 billion and 663 million dollars , " he said, adding that " the price per barrel average of $ 46.108."

He Jihad that " the total exported crude oil for the month of May quantities of oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to 100.455 million barrels, while total exports from the oil of Kirkuk 679.58 thousand barrels , " explaining that " the daily average of exports reached 3 million and 262 thousand barrels. "

The Oil Ministry announced on 6 May, a decrease of Iraqi oil exports for the month of April to up to 97 million barrels, noting that the daily export rate of 3.252 million barrels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:05 pm