Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary-General of the World complex Ahl al-Bayt: Al-Saud, bowing before US President stain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary-General of the World complex Ahl al-Bayt: Al-Saud, bowing before US President stain Empty Secretary-General of the World complex Ahl al-Bayt: Al-Saud, bowing before US President stain

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2017, 2:05 am

Secretary-General of the World complex Ahl al-Bayt: Al-Saud, bowing before US President stain

01/06/2017

Said the Secretary - General of the World complex Ahl al- Bayt (peace be upon them) Ayatollah Mohammad Hassan Akhtari that bowing Al Saud in front of the US president and stain.

Secretary-General of the World Synod of the people of the house of Ayatollah Mohammad Hassan Akhtari participated in the festival to honor martyrs Bahrainis gave a speech where he drew them to the Al-Saud ratios, which relates to the Jews, considering that these two groups have the same goals.

He praised Ayatollah Akhtari with honor and chivalry of the Arab people in the region, saying: "The Arab people is the people of Aziz and Sharif, bowing humiliating system of Saud in front of the American president is a disgrace, these Saudi rulers can not be brought only humiliation and meanness."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167070.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:07 pm