Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq declares its readiness to mediate in the Gulf crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq declares its readiness to mediate in the Gulf crisis Empty Iraq declares its readiness to mediate in the Gulf crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 2:42 am

Iraq declares its readiness to mediate in the Gulf crisis

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

President Fuad Masum announced Iraq's readiness to mediate in the Gulf crisis, saying that his country is seeking to more relationships "intimate" with Saudi Arabia, and expressing confidence for US policy to confront terrorism. "

Masum said in a statement to the newspaper "life" of Saudi Arabia, on Sunday, "ready to exert all our efforts to bring the views and mediation to resolve any problems or disagreements between the sister countries, whether Gulf or other, motivated by a factor of friendship and historical relations and common interests."

And in local affairs, infallible he stressed his refusal to postpone the elections, saying: "It is possible that the constitutional violations occur, but contrary to the postponement of the election irregularities."

He added, "If we have broken this basic point, which is built on the basis of democracy in Iraq, will lead the postponement to a series of violations of the constitution and then nothing left brings Iraqis, because that brings us the Constitution and common will."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:15 am