Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America declares its readiness to cooperate with Iran in resolving the Syrian crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America declares its readiness to cooperate with Iran in resolving the Syrian crisis Empty America declares its readiness to cooperate with Iran in resolving the Syrian crisis

Post by Rocky Tue May 16, 2017 4:16 am

America declares its readiness to cooperate with Iran in resolving the Syrian crisis

16/05/2017 

The White House administration said late on Monday that the current US administration is ready to work with Russia and Iran in resolving the Syrian crisis.
    During a press conference was held yesterday evening in Washington DC, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said: "The Trump Management believes that Syria 's future political, decided by the Syrians in a free, reliable and transparent process."
    He added Spicer: that his country was ready "to work together with both Russia and Iran; to find a solution leading to Syria , united and stable."
    In a separate context, it kicks off on Tuesday in Geneva , Switzerland, a new round of Syrian indirect negotiations between the Syrian government and opposition groups under international auspices.
    The UN special envoy to Syria , Staffan de Mistura , during a press conference held in Geneva yesterday night tour that the Geneva talks will be important under the Astana memorandum on easing tensions in Syria areas.
    On the seriousness of the Syrian president said de Mistura, said that Syrian President Bashar al - Assad is locked and interested in the political process and what was only sent a government delegation to hold talks on the Syrian crisis. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164576.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm