Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: Iraq exported 12 million barrels of oil to America in 13 days this month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: Iraq exported 12 million barrels of oil to America in 13 days this month Empty British newspaper: Iraq exported 12 million barrels of oil to America in 13 days this month

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 2:15 am

British newspaper: Iraq exported 12 million barrels of oil to America in 13 days this month

16/06/2017

Bloomberg revealed the British newspaper on Thursday that Iraq exported 12 million barrels of oil to the United States during the 13 days of this month, and that more than 50 percent over the same period in the past two months, April and May.
    The newspaper said that "the International Energy Agency revealed that Iraq does not comply fully with the commitments made by OPEC countries in cutting output" .
    For his part, said economist Giovanni Snoopy in the USB Group analyst firm said that "the fact that Iraq's objection to parts of the production cut plan when implementing the agreement last November means that it is not surprising to see this increase in oil pumping operations ".
    "The increases are expected to appear in Iraq's exports to the United States on imports of the United States in late June, the current data" .
    He noted that "eight tankers left Basra terminal for shipment was addressed to the United States, and there are seven other carriers did not know where their destination or they are related to the Egyptian Suez Canal to go from there to the United States" .
    The ship tracking showed a decrease in the number of Saudi oil shipments to the United States with increased Iraqi shipments data.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:07 am