Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Split between young people and adults in Saudi Arabia on the appointment of Ibn Salman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Split between young people and adults in Saudi Arabia on the appointment of Ibn Salman Empty Split between young people and adults in Saudi Arabia on the appointment of Ibn Salman

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 2:46 am

Split between young people and adults in Saudi Arabia on the appointment of Ibn Salman

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The newspaper "The Wall Street Journal" published a report writer Sommer Said, saying that the situation in Mecca from the appointment of new Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was divided upon generations.

The report notes that "for the young generation, the son Salman, aged 31 years, represents a new development, he is someone who can stand in front of conservative religious establishment, and can move the country's economy from dependence on oil to a diversified economy stage, and hopes the young generation lead his appointment, which was last week as the crown prince, to a new phase of openness, not only on foreign investment, but also on Hollywood movies, which is still banned in Saudi Arabia, says the Kingdom's youth that the moment has come to modernize the old kingdom. "

And draws the paper that the son of Prince Salman accompanied with the appointment of several appointments among young princes who have been important positions for promotions, such as Prince Abdul Aziz bin Saud bin Nayef (33 years old), who was appointed to the post of Minister of the Interior.

The report corrects that adult generation wondered about the wisdom of the overthrow of the former Polly Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, respected leader, which is characterized by caution, preferring his cousin it, especially that Ibn Salman known Bandfall, and that he does not have the expertise and experience.

Said says the new center will put Prince Mohammed in front of a challenge to take over the Saudi throne after his father, aged 81 years, and before it is ready for him, pointing out that at a time when many Saudis agree on the importance of the need for change, but few of them, especially adult generation, ready to accept the coup.

And supplied the paper, quoting Abdullah (57 years), which is the owner of a jewelry store in Mecca, saying: "Saudi Arabia ruled for generations kings are experienced, but is it appeared on the scene years ago," adds Abdullah: "Do you believe that the country needs to change radically ? Yes, but necessary experience here, "and he continues:" I feel as if my son enjoyed a local, and his heart upside down. "

The report notes that Khaled Al-Hilali, 63, a retired staff member, expressed the same reservations, saying: "I love the crown prince and Baiath, but I am worried about the future of Saudi Arabia, he will be judged directly more than others in the royal family, but it is confrontational, what might boomerang negatively when things related to politics, and we are used to, we are Saudis, a different approach. "

According to the writer that Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who oversaw the Ministry of Defense and the file economy, will become responsible for the internal security file, which was the responsibility of the Crown former Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, pointing out that he found himself in front of a challenge when the security forces thwarted a terrorist attack on Friday near the Haram al-Sharif in Mecca, where people were celebrating the end of the month of Ramadan, and blew himself up in a residential area, amid clashes with security forces.

According to the newspaper, the senior adviser to the government, he said: "If they succeeded to have taken place disaster, and left serious repercussions," noting that King Salman was in Mecca when it occurred to attack, where he is serving the kings of Saudi Arabia last days of Ramadan in the holy city.

The report corrects that despite hesitation about the new Prince, but there are no significant signs of a political upheaval, but otherwise, the means of social communication users turned out to provide a pledge of the new emir, Hachtag became "Obaya Mohammed bin Salman," the most widespread on "Twitter "pointing out that the huge pictures of Amir suspended in Mecca, Riyadh and Jeddah, written by the" pledge allegiance and obedience. "

Concludes, "The Wall Street Journal" report by pointing out that major challenges await the new crown prince, such as revitalizing dormant economy, ending the long war in Yemen, but many Saudis are talking about the next battle with the religious establishment, which lost much of its impact, says Zaid (36 years): "if they returned, they will return vengeance."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%82%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9/

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:30 pm