Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education opens a model school in Nasiriyah funded by Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education opens a model school in Nasiriyah funded by Kuwait Empty Education opens a model school in Nasiriyah funded by Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Education opens a model school in Nasiriyah funded by Kuwait

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The Ministry of Education, the opening of amodel school Nasiriyah downtown (375 km )south of Baghdad, and as pointed out that the school came within the project of the Kuwaiti grant schools, confirmed that 17 schools opened under this grant. 
    He said the Information Office of the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal in a statement received ( long - Presse), a copy of which, " The ministry opened a model school ur area in Nasiriyah , " noting that " the school is part of a project Kuwaiti grant schools." 
    The statement added that " the land area established by the school reached (6400 m 2) and a construction area of the college (4480 m2) and consists of two floors and comprises (18) a description of the laboratories and definitive management of health facilities and a warehouse with a shop multi - purpose hall , sports stadiums and arenas to bring together students and parking. " 
    The statement continued that" the opening of this school will be a number of schools , which opened 17 schools out of 20 schools within the Kuwaiti grant project ", adding that" the cost of the project two phases I and II amounted to two million and one hundred and five thousand nine hundred and four dollars. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:45 am