Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch of a US Air Force secret vehicle into space

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch of a US Air Force secret vehicle into space Empty Launch of a US Air Force secret vehicle into space

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2017, 1:46 am

Launch of a US Air Force secret vehicle into space

SpaceX announced for the first time the launch of a secret Boeing X-37 into space for the US Air Force.
    The space shuttle was launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on Thursday using a Falcon 9 rocket.
    The aim of the shuttle flight is unknown, but it is likely to remove satellites as well as assess the economic feasibility of such work compared to the removal of satellites using missiles.
    The US Department of Defense has space shuttles of this kind. The orbiter is 8.83 meters long.
    The launch is the fifth of its kind, and the Boeing X-37 was first launched on April 22, 2010, and the space shuttle has orbited Earth around 2,085 days during previous flights.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:48 pm