Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy ruled out questioning ministers and officials in the remaining period of the life of Parliame

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy ruled out questioning ministers and officials in the remaining period of the life of Parliame Empty Deputy ruled out questioning ministers and officials in the remaining period of the life of Parliame

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 4:29 pm

Deputy ruled out questioning ministers and officials in the remaining period of the life of Parliament

18:09 - 07/03/2017

Ruled out the National Alliance MP Farid Ibrahimi, Monday, questioning officials and ministers in the remaining period of the life of the parliament, as attributed to the shortness of time and busy blocs of electoral preparations and preparations for the next stages of the conference held mid-year this month.

Brahimi said in a statement to the agency / information /, that "inter inquests Msalin and ministers of a number of members of the House of Representatives has provided before in the previous period, ie before the start of the legislative recess and have been implemented some of which will hopefully hold the old interrogations in addition to the new."

He added that "the demands of the interrogation will not be all of the existence of many contraceptives, including the short time remaining from the age of parliament, as well as objections to the political blocs that belonged to the minister as well as busy blocs to prepare for the next elections and the conference, which intends to force the Union held fair this month."

The House of Representatives held its first session, on Tuesday, the first legislative term of the legislative year, the fourth and final of the age of the Council, after nearly a month-long holiday. It ended 25 K

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:43 am