Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A committee to prepare a land use plan until the year 2035

chouchou
    chouchou

A committee to prepare a land use plan until the year 2035 Empty A committee to prepare a land use plan until the year 2035

Post by chouchou Wed 25 Sep 2013, 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Announced that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to form a committee with the task of preparing a plan land use at the national level and regional level according to the latest international standards until the year 2035.

A source in the Department of Affairs Committees of the Secretariat, in a statement for the formation of a committee headed by the Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Farhad grace of God Hussein, the task of preparing a plan land use at the national level and regional level according to the latest international standards until the year 2035., the source added that the committee will present its proposals to the Ministerial Committee for Reconstruction and services during the month from the date of issuance of the customs clearance for its formation., and pointed out that the Commission will include in its membership, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning and Director-General in the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for Reconstruction and services and the Director General of the Department of Urban Planning at the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works and a representative of the Center of Urban and Regional Planning at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and representatives of the consulting offices of universities.

It is said that the process of preparing the land use plan is the opinion decoys schematic location of new projects for various economic and social sectors and others to express an opinion spatial dimensions of the Beijing Platform for annual investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:41 pm