Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trliuna speculative dinars budget 2014 for the province of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trliuna speculative dinars budget 2014 for the province of Baghdad Empty Trliuna speculative dinars budget 2014 for the province of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Sep 2013, 4:21 am

Trliuna speculative dinars budget 2014 for the province of Baghdad

09/29/2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - morning
    Baghdad reported that the budget projects guesses for next year, amounted to KD ترليوني, revealing the establishment of workshops to determine the share of each sector of the amounts.

The deputy head of the Office of Reconstruction and Development Council, the engineer Atwan Atwani's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that the province of Baghdad, has been able to exchange most of its budget allocations for regional development for the current year, amounting trillion and 100 billion dinars, leaving them only 60 billion dinars, stressing the need to increase those customizations next year to be able to maintain funding projects ongoing., and disclosed that the indebtedness of the province to ongoing projects of the plans of the past years amounted to about trillion and 500 billion dinars, which would require raising the budget to ترليوني dinars almost to be able to introduce new projects within the plans next year, Besides transfers allocations is disbursed to the Baghdad Municipality of its budget for the current year and included within the allocations province to fund service projects large. For his part, pointed head of the strategic planning council, Nizar Sultan told (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that the council began holding workshops to determine the percentages of the amounts for each sector within the budget according to priorities, whether housing or education sector, health or infrastructure projects, explaining that it does not make the project selection process is random, but based on prior studies and plans prepared by all the working committees of the Council.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:39 pm