Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qassemi: Trump is pushing Washington out of the international community

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qassemi: Trump is pushing Washington out of the international community Empty Qassemi: Trump is pushing Washington out of the international community

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2017, 1:48 am

[ltr]Qassemi: Trump is pushing Washington out of the international community[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2017-10-14 at 17:32 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Qassemi: Trump is pushing Washington out of the international community 18[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said Saturday that Trump and his policies are pushing America out of the international community, adding that if Trump does not reform his policies, he should wait for days in which America will live in complete isolation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Trump, through his policies and approach during his presidential term, is pushing America out of the international community and increasing opponents of America's policies day by day," he said in response to US President Donald Trump's blunt claims against the Iranian people.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The quick response of Mugrabi to Trump's claims proves that the international community, Europe and other world actors can not follow Trump's policies and if he does not reform his policies, he should wait a day in which America will live in total isolation," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The German foreign minister said on Wednesday that if the United States cancels Iran's nuclear deal or reinstates sanctions on Tehran, it could push Iran to develop nuclear weapons and increase the risk of war near Europe.[/ltr]
    [ltr]US President Donald Trump on Friday refused to formally ratify Iran's commitment to the agreement signed in 2015, although UN inspectors said so. He threatened that he would cancel the agreement once and for all.[/ltr]
    [ltr]German Foreign Minister Ziegmar Gabriel told Deutsche Presse-Agentur Fonk that Trump had sent a "tough and dangerous signal" when the United States was also dealing with North Korea's nuclear crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"My big concern is that what happens in Iran or with Iran from an American perspective will not remain an Iranian issue, but many in the world will think if they themselves should have nuclear weapons, because such agreements are canceled," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:24 am