Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Central Bank announces increase in currency reserves to more than 76 billion dinars

chouchou
    chouchou

Central Bank announces increase in currency reserves to more than 76 billion dinars Empty Central Bank announces increase in currency reserves to more than 76 billion dinars

Post by chouchou Sun 06 Oct 2013, 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi Central Bank announced, Sunday, rising hard currency reserves to more than $ 76 billion, confirming that it is the largest in the history of Iraq.

The governor of the central bank and agency Abdel Baset Abdel Samad said "reserves the Iraqi Central Bank foreign currency rose to 76 billion and $ 500 million after it was 74 billion dollars by the end of last May," noting that these "reserves are the largest in the history of Iraq."

Abdul Samad added that "this increase will increase confidence in the local currency will also increase stability", adding that "the Iraqi currency has become strong due to high bank reserves."

The CBI had announced, last May, the arrival of the size of its hard currency reserves to $ 74 billion, noting that it represents the highest rate up to the bank of this currency in the history of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank announces increase in currency reserves to more than 76 billion dinars Empty Re: Central Bank announces increase in currency reserves to more than 76 billion dinars

Post by Screwball Sun 06 Oct 2013, 5:56 am

Oh my this guys whined the times!
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Central Bank announces increase in currency reserves to more than 76 billion dinars Empty Re: Central Bank announces increase in currency reserves to more than 76 billion dinars

Post by wayoutnow Sun 06 Oct 2013, 8:50 am

At least they r saying it in billions instead of trillions !!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:31 pm