Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Architecture Central Prison distributes dues retired depositors when the smart card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Architecture Central Prison distributes dues retired depositors when the smart card Empty Architecture Central Prison distributes dues retired depositors when the smart card

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Oct 2013, 4:26 am

Architecture Central Prison distributes dues retired depositors when the smart card

08-10-2013 11:36 AM

Baghdad (news) .. proceeded prison architecture central, distributed salaries guests of retirees and covered by a network of social welfare by using the smart card. said prison director Ahmed Ali Khamis said in a statement received Agency (news) a copy of it: Within the services provided to guests and introduced recently in the circle Iraqi correctional and keen to case material and moral them and their circumstances pension the prison architecture central distribution of subsidies monthly reviews of beneficiaries and covered by the system of social welfare network, and retired from the guests according to the mechanism of the smart card. stressed T: The action of the mechanism was to preserve the safety and security of guests and keen The prison administration on the needs of their families living, pointing out that the move has received praise guests retirees and beneficiaries, and the Department of reform Iraq as experience contribute to the strengthening of security work and provide greater services for guests and their families. pointed out that the prison administration has, in coordination with the branches of the national pension and offices of the smart card in Dhi Qar province to issue electronic cards for guests retirees and the elderly covered by a grant of social protection network and work on the distribution of salaries guests by the smart card instead of the buttocks old established previously represented the transfer of guests retired to the banks and bear the burdens of time and the road. / End / l. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:01 pm