Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the government's plan to repay the debts of contractors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the government's plan to repay the debts of contractors Empty Learn about the government's plan to repay the debts of contractors

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:46 am

[ltr]Learn about the government's plan to repay the debts of contractors[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-19 at 16:22 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi Prime Minister Ali Fakhir al-Sanafi said on Sunday that the government would pay 30 percent of the contractors' money by the end of this year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Sanafi said in an interview with Mawazin News that "the Union received the adviser of the Turkish attaché in Iraq," noting that "the development of relations between Iraqi and Turkish contractors and the exchange of trade experiences" were discussed.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the government is serious to pay the debts of contractors," pointing out that "30% of the amounts will be paid by the end of this year, and 30% at the beginning of next year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Planning announced in March that the payment of contractors amounts will be 100% for projects exceeding the completion rate of 85%, showing completion and audit about trillion and 300 billion dinars.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:26 am