Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance expects first phase of loan agreement with German Development Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance expects first phase of loan agreement with German Development Bank Empty Finance expects first phase of loan agreement with German Development Bank

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Nov 2017, 2:21 am

Finance expects first phase of loan agreement with German Development Bank

22:45 - 23/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LOGO

Information / follow up ..
    The Finance Ministry signed on Thursday the first phase of a loan agreement with the German Development Bank worth half a billion euros to finance projects related to the electricity sector.
    "The first phase of the loan will be 45 million euros (53.1 million dollars), to finance the power plants in Mosul," Finance Ministry Undersecretary Maher Hammad Johan said at a press conference on the sidelines of the signing of the contract, without giving further details on the repayment periods. Loan, or interest rate on the Iraqi side, according to the Nina agency.
    The infrastructure of the electricity sector has suffered financial losses estimated at millions of dollars, after the exposure of production and conversion stations in the provinces of Nineveh, Anbar and Salah al-Din during the fighting against the organization is calling.
    The German bank and the Iraqi government signed a loan agreement in Baghdad last February, to be used for the reconstruction of state-owned infrastructure, especially the areas that have been restored from Dahesh.
    The loan will provide financing for the modernization of basic services in the water, health, energy and transport sectors, to contribute to restoring stability to the areas restored from the prelude to the return of its population.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:43 am