Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Weighted by passing the 2018 budget (12%) to the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Weighted by passing the 2018 budget (12%) to the region Empty Weighted by passing the 2018 budget (12%) to the region

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2017, 3:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Weighted by passing the 2018 budget (12%) to the region
    Baghdad - Journal News
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives intends to pass the budget of 2018 by voting by majority and determining the share of the Kurdistan region by 12%.
    The deputy for the coalition of state law (the largest bloc in parliament), "Mohamed Chihod" for the «Journal News», that "the Iraqi Council of Representatives is determined to pass the budget by 2018 vote by a majority."
    He added that "most members of parliament insist not to exceed the proportion of Kurdistan region (12)%," returned that ratio "normal" and corresponds to the census of the population.
    He pointed out that "the maturity of the region is not 17%," pointing out that "the Baghdad government was granting the region 17% because of certain circumstances was going through the region."
    He pointed out that "the parliament will pass in passing the budget by the real region," noting that "the budget law is still in the government and parliament is waiting to arrive to pass it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm