Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary reveals: This is the date of passing the budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary reveals: This is the date of passing the budget of 2018 Empty Parliamentary reveals: This is the date of passing the budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 8:56 am

Parliamentary reveals: This is the date of passing the budget of 2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The MP for the National Alliance Hassan Khalati, Sunday, the date of passing the general budget for the year 2018 by the House of Representatives.
    "The budget will continue after the completion of the second reading in parliament, which was supposed to be read in today's session, but because of the absence of a quorum was not put on the agenda of the meeting," Khalati told "Iraq News", adding that "after reading Second, the House of Representatives will go to vote on the budget law, and this is what we seek and work on in the coming sessions.
    He added that "the Kurdish deputies to stop boycotting the sessions of Parliament in relation to the budget of 2018, but everyone must resort to the Constitution in the issue of allocation of shares in the current budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:59 pm