Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas Empty Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:00 am

[size=30]Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas[/size]
    10/12/2017 01:05 | Number of readings: 82
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi has announced a planned visit to Kuwait next week to finalize an agreement to export gas to Kuwait, stressing that negotiations with Kuwait are about exporting 50 million cubic feet per day of gas to 150 million and 200 million.

"An Iraqi delegation will visit Kuwait next week to finalize an agreement to export gas to Kuwait," Al-Luaibi told a news conference on the sidelines of preparations for the OAPEC meeting in Kuwait. "The gap narrowed between the Kuwaiti and Iraqi sides on the prices of Export of gas to Kuwait ".

"The negotiations with Kuwait are about exporting 50 million cubic feet per day of gas, which will increase to 150 million and 200 million," he said. "The OPEC meeting in Kuwait did not discuss the use of oil paper to pressure the issue of Jerusalem."

"I expect oil to remain at $ 60 a barrel in 2018," he said. "Iraq's current production is between 4.350 million barrels per day and 4.360 million bpd."

He stressed Iraq's efforts to extend the pipeline between Ceyhan and Kirkuk and the date of completion, saying "we intend to finish the pipeline between Ceyhan and Kirkuk in one year."

As for the development of oil production from the fields of Kirkuk, he said, "I intend to visit the Kirkuk field next Thursday, accompanied by the CEO of BP to activate the agreement."

"Our agreement with Iran is to exchange crude oil between 30 and 60 thousand barrels per day and one year, after which we look at the possibility of renewing it," al-Luaibi said of the oil deal announced by Baghdad yesterday with Iran.

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Luaibi is participating in the meeting of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) and the golden jubilee celebrations of OAPEC in Kuwait, in the presence of a number of oil and energy ministers.

The Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) celebrates the 50th anniversary of its founding under the patronage of Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah and the attendance of the Secretary-General of the Organization, Abbas Ali Al-Naqi.

The OAPEC Council of Ministers also holds their 99th meeting to discuss and approve the draft budget of the Organization (the Secretariat and the Judiciary) for 2018.

OPEC is a member of a number of Arab countries including Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Algeria, Iraq, Syria and Egypt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas Empty Re: Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas

Post by Diamond Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:09 am

only thing remaining is art 8 an that's a no-brainer  con
    Lobo
    Lobo

Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas Empty Re: Iraqi - Kuwaiti cooperation to export natural gas

Post by Lobo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:56 am

Diamond, how and when does Article 8 apply - I am not sure how that works. Thanks for all your input. Much appreciated.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:12 pm

Lobo wrote:Diamond, how and when does Article 8 apply - I am not sure how that works.  Thanks for all your input.  Much appreciated.

I have forgotten too, thanks for asking...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:59 am