Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new Saudi ambassador to carry out his duties in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new Saudi ambassador to carry out his duties in Baghdad Empty A new Saudi ambassador to carry out his duties in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 1:58 am

A new Saudi ambassador to carry out his duties in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, December 19 2017 at 10:57 am (0 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A new Saudi ambassador to carry out his duties in Baghdad

Baghdad / Sky Press:

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry, received its Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari credentials of the new Saudi ambassador to Iraq Abdul Aziz bin Khalid al-Shammari.

On August 28, 2016, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry formally asked its Saudi counterpart to replace Thamer al-Sabhan as its ambassador in Baghdad, about seven months after taking office.

The request came a week after al-Sabhan was accused of plotting to kill him while he was in Iraq.

The ministry said in a statement: "Minister Jaafari received today the credentials of the new Saudi ambassador in Iraq, Shammari."

He added: "During the receipt of credentials reviewed the progress of bilateral relations and ways to support and develop them in the interest of both countries."

"Iraq is paying particular attention to the development of bilateral relations with Riyadh in all fields and turning them into reality," Jaafari said. "Iraq has good investment opportunities for Saudi Arabia."

For his part, the new Saudi ambassador expressed his country's keenness to "develop bilateral relations and upgrade them to meet the aspirations of the two brotherly countries."

Shammari pointed out that his country "intends to open consulates in (Madinaty) Najaf and Basra, and the establishment of the Trade Coordination Council between the two countries with the aim of achieving bilateral trade partnership."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 11:57 pm